FINANCING: How do I finance a JDM car?
Financing a JDM car is easier than you may think. Most banks won’t give an auto loan for a 25 year old vehicle; Navy Federal and USAA are a few examples of banks that do. Call your bank to find out if they can help or… the simpler solution is to follow the steps below.
- Step 1: Choose a Financing Company. (3 Options Below)
- Step 2: Apply directly through them. Tell them you’re getting pre-qualified for a Montu Motors vehicle.
- Step 3: Once approved, the Financing Company will provide next steps. Sometimes an appraisal is required.
- Step 4: Financing Company will provide minimum down payment, monthly payment, and other information.
- Step 5: Purchase your dream car!
*Note: Woodside Credit: Minimum loan of $10,000. Requires 5 years of credit history and no bankruptcies, foreclosures or repos. 700+ FICO Required.